Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Boy Rat trouble Help advice!!?

I have a boy black and white rat called Ratty but he can't keep still i love him but i don't want to shout at him. i got him a Rat Ball but he doesn't like it so i don't put him in does he want somthing? He has a big cage.Boy Rat trouble Help advice!!?
Rats are very smart, energetic, and fun creatures! Every rat has a different personality, some rats love the ball while others hate it! Since rats are such active and smart pets they probally don't wanna be locked up in a ball; he wants a big open area to play in. I let my rat run around my bath tub but most of the time, with my supervision of course, I'll let her run around my kitchen. It's a small enclosed area where there are no cracks or holes for her to sneak through, find a place like that for your rat! (even a play pen would work!)





Also, the more you hold and spend time with your rat, the more your rat will sit still and enjoy being with you and being held. %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment