Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Could he be violent? Help advice on this situation..?

Well here's a few things that have made me think about this-





1.) His dog dragged some trash out and he was hitting it with the trash and yelling at him hitting him with a belt.





2.) When he doesn't get something on the first try he gets pretty mad and either just walks away mad or throws the item.





3.) He was making a call on a payphone and it wouldnt go through so he started to hit the payphone.





4.) I was crying and I woudlnt tell him why so he got his phone and threw it at me and told me to call one of my other friends and he walked out of the room. (then he came back but I hadnt touched the phone and he just sat by me and hugged on me)


but later on he told me he was gonna start yelling and tell me to get out.





5.)He reads my comments on my myspace and he will talk about things me and my friends where talking about later and its kinda private stuff.





6.) he'll also say if im wearing shorts ';your not wearing those are you'; or ';your not wearing a skirt are you?';Could he be violent? Help advice on this situation..?
omg....i just read up to number 4 and its clear to see that he will be. and NO girl should be treated that way!! hopefully u arent too attached to him. i say you DUMP hiM!! that was so disrespectful!!Could he be violent? Help advice on this situation..?
He is violent, and if he has no problem displaying his behaviors in front of you now, you can count on those behaviors escalating. If you care about yourself and well being, you may want to back off from this one. You cannot change him or his behaviors, he has to do that himself.





I married a man who showed similar behaviors while we were dating. Those behaviors turned into nightmarish physical abuse on my children and myself. I lived for five frightening, blood curdling years with that maniac, until I found the courage to leave. The tragedy was the damage his violence will forever have on the lives of my children and myself.





Get out of this relationship and find someone who is worthy of your affection. Hopefully this young man will be wise enough to seek the help he needs to change his behaviors. Good luck to you Honey Girl...Annie
Yes, he is violent, I was with one of those types of guys for almost 8 years, he damaged a lot of my personal possession and hit me lots...





5 %26amp; 6 doesn't make him violent though, the rest does...
he's really violent you should dump him and find a guy that makes you laugh when your sad or a guy that all you have to do is hear his voice and it makes you feel good
He is definitely violent, ';normal'; men don't act like this.





He is controlling, possesive, and things will only get worse. If you dump him now, you will surely find someone that will treat you with the respect that you DESERVE.
YES!


u better get out b4 he hurts u.


good luck
COULD BE VIOLENT ???? sound's like he IS violent and I'd run away fast and VERY far away before he really physically hurts you. I'd also tell someone what he does to the dog...it's abuse.


You need to stop seeing him....and if he gets crazy (more crazy than he already is) call the police...
Yes, he shows signs of most likely in the future actually hitting you, and maybe not that far off.





Someone who abuses animals, has a short temper, and is very possessive (telling you how to dress), is a very dangerous guy.





Break up with him now before he gets worse. If he threatens you, be prepared to involve your parents and the law. He sounds like a really bad guy.
Hun....hes got some serious issues.


You need to walk away now before he hurts u.


Trust me,,,,,i know.


I was with one and it progressively gets worse.


These are the types u cant underestimate.


He needs anger management and possible mental evaluation.


Not worth it.


Get out now.
hunn, i had the same problem, dump him, dont do it nicely, bcuz he will think u can still be friends, and the truth is that you dont want a person lyke that in your life....get one of your strong guy friends or more to walk u to your classes until you feel safe. u r worth so much more than to be in an abusive relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment