Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need legal help/advice Serious!!?

So here is what happened. I was home alone, a couple knocks on the door. I ignored it at first because I thought my fiance's dad ( Let's call him Jo) was home. A few minuets passed the door bell rang so I went downstairs to get it. Opened the door this old man grabs my had then let go. I thought weirdo. I though maybe he was being playful. Anyway he asked about the property next door for sale. I said I have no info. He insisted on talking to me so I said I gotta go. Finally he said ok I will give you my # so I went inside trying to hold my mastiff back got paper and a pen then I went back out. He was super flirtatious so I said I gotta go I have your # we may call if we have info on the property. He grabs my arm hard and pulls me out the door starts kissing my arm and trying to kiss my face. He was telling me he wants me to go to his house to play with his cat. I pulled away then locked the door behind me.. I called my Fiance he rushes home. Then I call the # he gave to to see if it's real. It rang I hung up then the comes back with beer and a lot of other stuff in his hands. Before he comes back Jo walks in the door. He was shopping so anyway the stranger walks in like its his home opens the door himself and My hubby says is this the guy who tried to attack you I said yes. He first tells him to get out and he doesn't he keeps on walking in about 8 feet in our home. So my hubby restrains him until police come in the mean time there's a huge struggle. My fiance tells him to stay still till police gets here. I was scared so I ran upstairs and didn't see anything. Well the stranger leaves a trauma alert and is now in ICU in bad condition. hemothorax.


We made statements to the police and detectives I know that was stupid but we didn't want to look guilty for anything. Now the cops want us to make statement again because there were inconsistencies in out stories but we were just traumatized so we could have left out little stupid stuff but we told the truth.


I'm scared what could happen? This stranger just got out of the phyc ward apparently and he has assulted other children and people.


What could be the worst that could happen? Could my hubby be put in jail? He was scared for our lives. He could have shot us we didn't know if he was armed.I need legal help/advice Serious!!?
No, he is not in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment