Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Help??advice pls??

Yesterday my mum call me,after when we finish our conversation.MY mum pursue me to start a conversation with this guy(my mum colleague).My mum say that this guy has been wanting my hp no. for 6 months and finally he got my number and didn't call?i started a conversation with him by a 'hello' and he did the same.After that i have nothing to say to him and i kept quiet .He seems like he has nothing to say to me.he kept quiet too. i think that is kind of funny for both of us to keep quiet.i laugh but not in a rude and loud way and that makes him laugh too.Do you think that i have a serious problem and i think i look silly.What you guys think if you are the guy that is in the phone?Help??advice pls??
I think the situation is awkward. Is he Japanese? I'm asking because you posted in the Japan section...





Either way, if you (or your mother) wants to get to know this guy, maybe you should plan to meet face to face. I think it WOULD be strange meeting someone over the phone. Meeting people for the first time can be a bit strange, but if they are with you, it's a lot easier AND you can try to see if their expressions show that they are interested in getting to know you. If your mother says that he wanted to talk to you, then maybe you should find out why. Perhaps your mother told him something about you that he thinks is interesting. Talk to her and see if you can meet this guy face to face!Help??advice pls??
Why did your mum want you to speak with the guy to start with, and why did he want to get in touch with you? And what has this got to do with Japan?

No comments:

Post a Comment