Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Help advice is needed!!!?

ok so she said no 3 times and my frined asked her i told him not to he said i was desprate i was PISSED ok then i didnt say anything then my a*s of a frined said i wanted to (do it to her) and he said she was like suprised look on her face then that day i found a note in my locker after lunch and it said i luv u and on the back it said student in beuatiful cursive and 2day at pe i was in a volleyball group with 6 people and the and she was there with 1 girl we playe then i was getting my stuff out of my locker and i was wearing my glasses and she saw for the first time and she was staring at me soooo should i make a love note or should i straight up ask her?????/// i mean does she like me ???? DOES SHE LIKE ME?? oh and 2day she was looking at me when we were at this fittness thing we were lifting weights and she saw me lifting the45 weight and she was lokking at me does she like me??? oh and should i write a note and put my phone no but!!! does she like me%26gt;? what should i say on phoneHelp advice is needed!!!?
First of all don't tell your friend anything else. He can't keep his mouth shut and that could ruin it for you in the future. YES, I believe she does like you and go ahead call her, talk to her and go out with her...but don't do anything too fast sexually or she will think that's all you wanted her for. good luck buddy! bluebunny

No comments:

Post a Comment