Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some advice, please help?

I'm a sucker for romance, and every time i see someone with their significant other happy, i can't help but to think and ponder when i'm going to get my special moment. i'm obsessed with checking out every man that comes my way because i'm scared that i may miss out one my one opportunity at love...how can i forget all that, and live my life and enjoy it and stop being worried about love and all that mess.I need some advice, please help?
everyones out 2 find luv, its natural....but wen u see someone dont think u need it too....think of it as an example and wat waits 4 u....wen u see a cute guy its not wrong 2 check him out, jus keep it simple and u never know, maybe he likes simple =]I need some advice, please help?
Do not be fooled by ';happy'; couples, they each have their own sets of problems from time to time...


I've always heard Love will smack you in the face when you least expect it, and I can tell you I've seen that happen many times!!


Find things to do that keeps you busy enough not to worry about finding a significant other. Gain your confidence by being your very best..People gravitate to confident people.. Be alert so you don't miss your golden opportunity but do other things so your not obsessed. Good luck, you will find romance..
Easy. You can't. I'm the same way, but the thing is, a major aspect in life is to find that significant other, so you can't help but to want to find yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment