Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Help! advice needed about best friend?

ive been bffs w/ this kid 4 about 2 years. we became close 11th grade when he would meet me at my locker and walk me 2 my car where we would talk for about 30 mins.last april he asked me 2go to the movies w/ him we had gone to the movies b4 but not exclusivley.ever since then we have been spending exclusive time 2gether. he is very shy. were going to college 2gether this fall and i am scared of what lies ahead. i want tolet him know how i feel i think he may feel similarly.he always laughs at my jokes and calls me when im sick. it turns into an hour convo even if its 1230 am on a school night.were inseperable.people always ask if were 2gether.im shy too so i subtly flirt w/ him. ive hugge him,rubbed his knee,danced w/ him, warmed his hands in the winter weather,%26amp; shared chairs w/ him at crowded partys.he smiles and laughs when i shyly flirt. he eats my leftovers %26amp; we split the bill(except once) i feel like we are already 2gether but w/o he title/phsical aspect.what do u say?Help! advice needed about best friend?
go with the flow. being friends now, could become more in the future!Help! advice needed about best friend?
that's a rough situation, I can see how you might feel. I think you should ask him (when the time is right) 'How do you think we'd be if we were a couple?' The way he answers would probably show you whether he's ready for that or not, and you can just respond accordingly





I really hope this helps and I wish you both the best of happiness!
i think that you need to just take a big step and be blunt. tell him how you feel, some guys like when the girl takes the first step. good luck!
i say it is charming.... keep being friends and sometimes... friends end up as partners in life... you never know! just keep being his friend is all!
IF THE FEELINGS THERE..JUST GO WITH THE FLOW! AND ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment