Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Help/advice would be nice, so worried!?

I am currently entering year 11 and it's my final year of GCSEs.. Earlier this year I did mocks and real modules of science and maths. I just recieved a email from my maths teacher saying I got a D (I took higher this time) and that I am close to getting a C in the future.. And every time I think about what my science results might be, i feel like I want to cry and sick.. I always think my parents will be disappointed in me. I haven't told my parents about the recent D yet, what should I do?


The other results I have gotten in the modules are - Science - B,B,E Maths - C (This C was from a foundation)


I have spoken to my parents about the disappointment, they say they will be proud whatever I do, but I still sense they will be disappointed aswell as me. I want to do well, but the stress really gets to me, then I panic.


I do realise you can retake, but retaking to many will put more stress on. Help please?Help/advice would be nice, so worried!?
Please please don't worry, in a few years time you won't even remember what your results were. I know that's hard to imagine, but once you're out of school and the horrible pressure cooker atmosphere where exams are everything, you'll see its true.





GCSEs only matter in terms of what A-level course you can get on to (if you're doing them). And if you're going straight into work then they'll only matter for the first job you get, after that experience is what counts.





Listen to your parents, they genuinely mean what they say. All that matters to them is that you're happy.Help/advice would be nice, so worried!?
look tell your parents about the d, and just drop to pass if you are worryed,


your parents have no right to be disappointed in you and if they are they are a#sholes its your life not theres

No comments:

Post a Comment