Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Guy needs some help/advice?

well I posted a question not to long ago asking how I could get the girl I like to talk to me instead of ignoring me and talking to her friends (other girls)





well anyway I like this girl in high school I'm 15 and most of my friends have had/have girlfriends I'm ashamed to say that Ive never had a girlfriend. I like this girl who I am friends with, I usually go to the area where they all are at lunch. I get like 5 hellos and they just carry on with their conversations,well I then wait till there is a pause and I jump in asking her how she is doing and trying to ask questions with answers that aren't just yes/no to initiate a conversation but she always seems to just answer them as fast as she can and goes back to '; who's dating who'; or whatever. I dint think she is interested. But I want to know how I can get her to answer back so we can have a real conversation. I want to get to know her and see if I want to ask her out


also I'm 99% sure she doesn't have a boyfriend she is just always with these 4 friends





help is appreciated





K thanks Guy needs some help/advice?
Find a time when she isn't with those friends. Then talk to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment