Tuesday, November 22, 2011

HELP advice in love issue?

well my story is this one:





i met a super cute guy that a friend of a friend and we spent like the weekend together and we played games and have lots of fun! so he added me on msn and we talk a little bit so the this morning i saw my friend the one who is his friend and ooh yeah i forgot to tell you that my bestfriend like the same guy i liked


so my friend told us today that she talked to him and he told her he wanted a girl friend! (so i got super exited :/ idk why really im stupid) but anyways when he told my friend that she told oooh really and did you like any of my friends??? (meaning me or my bestie) and he told her o well jena (my bestfriend) is prettier than alex so i was like o really GO JENA! and stuff but im really dying on the inside idk what to do cause i really liked him ....





help please tell me should i talk to him or should i leave it to my bestfriend(who btw likes like a million guys not only him, its not fair)HELP advice in love issue?
I hate to tell you this but there is almost no ';fair'; in life.


Since there is no Boyfriend/Girlfriend relationship between your friend and this guy, there is no reason to ';leave him to your friend';. You can talk with him, as a friend, and hang out with him and wait and see if you really want a ';love'; relationship with him and he will decide if he wants a ';love'; relationship with you. Either of you may find that you just want to be friends and that is okay. Don't push a ';love'; relationship ever because it really doesn't work. The person who is pushed begins, at some point, to resent it. Just be yourself, sit back and see what happens. As far as who is prettier, the outside of a person changes over time. Sometimes for the better, sometimes not but the character inside stays the same. And the character of a person is what counts. It's like a present. If you wrap dog poop in a fancy box with a big bow, it's still dog poop. If you wrap something wonderful in the newspaper, it is still something wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment