Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What the heck?! Help, advice Please?! I don't know what to do..];?

every month we always have a dance at this one place that we go to, and it's 6,7, and 8th graders; but the 8th graders have their own section. %26amp; there is about 4 differnt schools that come to the dances too, so i've made like a lot of friends and stuff. me and my friends love to have a really fun time at the dances, just like everyone else does. recently, the last saturday i went to the dance with my friends, and this one dude was grinding me from the back and his other friend was grinding me in the front %26amp; that's basically it. but, then one of the guys I was grinding with texted me and said


';Hey! did you makeout with anyone at the dance?';


and i'm like.. ';Uhmm, no.'; and he's like ';ohhh, well a lot of people at: (and he named his school) think you're a sl.ut, and i'm like; um, I didn't even do anything, but okay..


%26amp; I don't even go to their school! %26amp; they don't even know me!


what should I do about this? Should I just ignore it, %26amp; let them think what they want..it's not true anyways..?














I wrote this fast, so excuse my spelling, %26amp; grammer. :)What the heck?! Help, advice Please?! I don't know what to do..];?
Yes..Your best bet is to ignore it. If you start running around trying to out prove a lie it will draw the wrong kind attention. Plus like you said you don't know these guys and they obviously don't know you.





I do suggest that you be a little more prudent in your conduct at these dances. It can only fare well for you in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment