Tuesday, November 22, 2011

SWITCHING TO YAZ!? advice? experiences? help me?

I've been on Loestrin24Fe for a month now, it went well for the most part, but made my skin much much worse.


So my gyno. switched me onto Yaz.


I'm a little iffy about taking this birth control, because well... i haven't been told much about it, and I would like to hear your experiences with this particular BC.


Please help me out ladies, and thankss :)SWITCHING TO YAZ!? advice? experiences? help me?
GOOD for you! Follow your gut!!! The Loestrin was aok, except for blemishes?? It's a tried and true, safe BC med. Ask your doc to prescribe a topical facial gel, called ';MINOCIN.'; Your skin will clear in a few days ans you'll avoid ALL the unfortunate info, recently and presently emerging, around ';YAZ.'; You're an intuitive woman.SWITCHING TO YAZ!? advice? experiences? help me?
I've been on Yaz for a little over a year now and I really like it. I was on Yasmin, which made me super emotional and I hated it! Yaz cleared up my skin and I love it! I do cry a lot though.

No comments:

Post a Comment