Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Help? Advice? Please?

Ok I met this guy I work with a couple weeks ago. We hung out Thursday and ended up making out. He initiated it and I wasnt uncomfortable so I was okay with it. This is definately not an ordinary thing for me. I am a virgin so definately not easy. I just got along with him great and it felt right. However I have been questioning if it affected anything the past couple days. I saw him at work Saturday and Sunday and he did talk to me and went out of his way on breaks to come to my department to talk to me. He said he might call last night but he was tired. He didnt which was fine bc I was tired too. He hasnt called yet. We both are 20, work part time and go to school full time. Should I be worried yet? we were both sober. I dont want to call and seem desperate but dont want to seem uninterested either. Ah I sound like such a girl.Help? Advice? Please?
This is just in the beginning stages so don't feel compelled to rush or hurry things. It will evolve as it is meant to evolve. The fact that you kissed him, demonstrated to him that you are interested. Plus he visited your department and talked with you and told you he would call if he was not too tired...so he is interested, and he knows you are...let it just be what it is going to be. It will be more relaxed and joyful that way..Help? Advice? Please?
ring him and say hi... or wait until you next work together... go out and go further next time... :D
just wait for about another day and then if there is still no word call when u no he will not be home and leave a message if he calls u back then he is interested if u c him at school or work stop and talk to him but dont seem desperate hope i hepled
if he doesn't give you attention, don't give him attention. but if you rlly rlly like this guy, be straightforward with him and ask WHY? i didn't want to do this once but it worked out for me.


=D
Just call him out of the blue, sound friendly(not pushy) and just say that you were calling to see whats going on. Just see how things go from there.
You just need to be patient. some people say:


let one go, if he is yours them he will surely come back to you and if he doesn't them he was never urs.
You are just having fun, everybody needs fun every once in a while.
  • green makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment