Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Help, advice needed for what to do about this girl i like?

So there's this girl that goes to the same college as me. We have all the same classes. I've known her for a few weeks now but we only just started talking like 6 days ago. But since then we've been talking non-stop. Usually she's the one who's starting the conversations if they're online or by texts. We had coffee the other day. Whenever we talk face to face we end up talking for an hour or two and we talking about anything everything. She even texted me at 6 in the morning yesterday and woke me up lol. That must mean something.


She's told me about guys from her past and most of the things she said were bad. I like her a lot and I don't wanna screw this up. I'm not sure what we are now. I don't wanna seem too forward so I don't know what to do. I just want to make sure we don't stay ';just friends';. What should I do? Is it too early to know where we stand, since it's only been 6 days? It feels like I've known her for a lot longer than that.Help, advice needed for what to do about this girl i like?
well i suggest you wait a day or two, and then i would ask her to hang with you and a couple of friends, after that, you can ask if she wants to go to the movies or something ';date like'; like that. dont give up, it seems that she is interested and is waiting for you to make the first move, its a thing we girls tend to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment