Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need guy help/advice...?

So my best guy friend told me he had a crush on me in june, and i told him i sorta liked him back, and nothing really happened after that.


we had a fight so we stopped talking for awhile, but we've recently started talking again and are still once again friends( but not as close as we were )


so now the thing is, i now have a crush on him!


is it too late for anything to happen? do you think he's over me by now?


i need your help/advice?


thanks %26lt;3I need guy help/advice...?
why don't you just tell him how you feel and see if he feels the same about you and if he doesn't then just find someone else that interests you.I need guy help/advice...?
go 4 it a tell him u like him,be confident he will like u
  • highlight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment