Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Prego at 18 help! advice please!?

i have been on the pill and been caught out help dont no what to do??Prego at 18 help! advice please!?
Shouldn't Have Done It.Prego at 18 help! advice please!?
No matter what everyone says, this generation is having sex younger and younger. People are going to tell you that you shouldn't be having sex, or you should have waited until your married, but the fact is that 95% of the population has sex way before they get married. The choice is yours, to keep your baby or not to. I personally don't believe in abortions but i also don't preach it. Only you will know if you are ready to have that baby. I got pregnant at 17, and I made the choice to never have an abortion. Although I wasn't completely sure i was ready to raise a child, I did it, and I am doing it. My son's father left me when I was 3 months pregnant. I raised my son completely by myself for 3 years, and no im not on food stamps and welfare, and no im not a stripper or hooker lol, I make ends meet no matter what. A year ago I met a wonderful guy who now is a great father to my son. I am 21 and we are now trying for our second child. Having a child makes you grow up a lot faster. In no way am I saying it was easy, actually it was very hard, but I wouldn't change anything at all. I have the greatest little boy anyone could ever ask for! Good luck, I'm here to talk!
You'll be ok I had my daughter at 17. It isn't as hard as everyone makes it out to be. Now it is easy my any means, but it can be done. My daughters father, and I are still together, and provide out daughter everything. We dont get help from the government or our parents. Everything we have we earned our selves. I am in college now,and her works. Just beleive in yourself, and now that your baby is your everything. Dont let people get you down. you can email me if you ever want to talk.





congrats, and good luck.
Go to a local pregnancy center. They can confirm pregnancy and even let you hear the heartbeat. There you can get information about your options. Every life is important in my opinion. If you want to keep the baby trust me it is possible. Plenty of resources out there.
Call a dr. and go from there, why panic now?? plenyt of people want babies that cant, if you can't handle it give this baby to people who can care for it and keep your legs shut!
i 19 and want a baby with my husband i keep having miscarriages so be happy and then they should have used a condom it still happens
Do not have an abortion no matter what.


You should have thought about this before having marriage before sex :)
I will adopt your baby, no questions asked...
Contact your local Planned Parenthood.





http://www.plannedparenthood.org/
How do you know you are pregnant? did you take a test?

No comments:

Post a Comment