Saturday, July 31, 2010

Acoustic guitar help..advice?

Okay, so heres the deal.


I sing.


I mainly cover acoustic stuff.


Like nevershoutnever!, The scene aesthetic, and jack johnson.


And I want to learn to play guitar on some of the songs..


But i'm not very good.


I want to be able to play for she's got style by nevershoutnever first, because that's the song I can sing best.


Any advice on how I can play it? It seems very simple.





Thanks guys. :)Acoustic guitar help..advice?
Guitar is not a simple instrument, it takes time and time to become good. I know ,i play. I play electric tho, which is actually easier. But anyway. To learn the song figure out how to play tabs. You can google it or go to about . com they should have an article somewhere about reading tabs. Then with the knowledge you learn there. Search for tabs to the songs on google. If you are a beginner i also suggest you take some lessons and learn your musical theory, that way it will in prove your skills. And remember:Practice,Practice,PracticeAcoustic guitar help..advice?
Learn to play using guitar tabs and chords. Google both and you can find tabs and chords plus lyrics for most any song. It is not that hard to play. but you do need a certain amount of patience and perseverance.

No comments:

Post a Comment