Thursday, July 29, 2010

Help/ Advice from a police officer or criminal lawyer?

Okay so this girl, Tami, screamed stuff at me out of the school bus today, and i walked up to her when she got off the bus and asked her what her problem was and we started screaming at each other. so tonight im on myspace and her friend, susie, leaves me a comment and asks if im going to have her jumped by some girl. i never said anything of the sorts. so i look at tammis myspace and susie left a comment say they were going to beat me up with my full name in it. is their anything legally that can be done to them? i know one of the girls is on probation.Help/ Advice from a police officer or criminal lawyer?
Basically what you have is one minor uttering a threat to another minor. By putting your full name in it, and if you made a copy of the page and printed it, you most definetly have proof of a pre-meditated offence should you get jumped.Help/ Advice from a police officer or criminal lawyer?
My best advice:


Just walk away from the situation. If you don't, this whole thing is going to escalate to the point where police need to be involved- neither side comes out on top in that situation.
I would request a restraining order and notify an admiistrator or parent so that if anything uplifts like a fight you will be covered .


I am a police detective

No comments:

Post a Comment