Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sims 2 pets v. Seasons help/advice? [pc]?

If anyone has Pets and Seasons for The Sims 2, which is better? They're both about the same price and I don't have enough cash handy for both. I currently have University, Nightlife, and Open for Business installed, if there are any special actions or changes with these that may make one better than the other.





Should I get Pets or Seasons?Sims 2 pets v. Seasons help/advice? [pc]?
I personally like Seasons over Pets. The Pets are cute but Seasons brought two new badges (fishing and gardening) as well as a couple new ways to die (freezing, hail, spontaneous combustion). Coupled with Open For Business, Seasons would be the one that adds the most to your game play in that you can have markets that sell fruits and vegetables...fishing businesses where people pay you to let them fish...etc. I have a bunch of pictures of Seasons on my website http://jennthesimmergirl.com/jtsg.php?pg鈥?/a>





I'd go with Seasons myself.Sims 2 pets v. Seasons help/advice? [pc]?
Well pets is a very fun one,you get new jobs,And some for your pets,new clothes,new people,new building tools and furniture.BUT Seasons is way funner,Your sims hve very cute clothes and now you have this thing in creatasim mode were you can make them have differnt hairstyles for every outfit.You also can pick out snow outfits and rain jackets ect. for outerwear.Your sim can turn into a thing called a plant sim,they turn all green!This happens when your sim is very addicted to garding.And you can have greenhouses.PICK SEASONS P.S your sim can freeze,get struck by lightning,get hit by hail and get burnt.Your sim also has a thermometer by its name this will twll you how cold or hot your sim will get...EnJoY
I have Nightlife, Seasons, Glamor life, The Christmas pack, and some others. I think that Seasons would be better. You get to have snow and rain. Oh, and sunburn lots of sunburn. You can make love potions with the new juicer. You get to make your own garden and be in the Garden Club!
Seasons. And you don't need to have Pets before Seasons.
Well in order to get Seasons I think you need Pets so yeah. For me Seasons is better because there's more stuff that your Sim can do like go fishing in the summer or go ice skating in the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment