Thursday, July 29, 2010

Need advice please help?

Um I need help with getting my self confidence to be higher. Any suggestions as wat I can do? thanksNeed advice please help?
I've also had low self esteem once in the pass i had low self esteem since the 5th grade.T hat all change once i got to 8th. Now im a freshman. I found people who were easy to talk to and were great listeners to my problems. If didn't listen and I wanted them to, I stood up for my self and asked them all to be quiet because I wanted to speak. I started singing in talent shows and being in school plays. I did things that made me feel comfortable. I got involved with activities and sports like basketball and cheer leading and volleyball. That's when everyone started recognizing me and they knew me. Just get involved with things you think will benefit you, and with things you think you'll like and then you'll meet people. Then people will know you and you will be one of the cool people. Just stick up for yourself and speak up when you need to. You'll do fine just take this advice and I promise you'll succeed.Need advice please help?
be active, find something you are good at, find people who do the things you like and be around them, don't listen to obscene amounts of Radiohead in dark rooms, talk to those around you, work toward being the type of person you want to be, be constructive and not critical, etc.
be confident,do not get influenced by other person,trust in yourself and go ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment