Sunday, July 25, 2010

PLEASE HELP! ADVICE! What should I do?

Ok, she left me without telling me why, she just left, and deleted me from her myspace and created a new one with a title ';Killing off the past and coming back to life.'; Its been five weeks without me calling her and things like that. I told my friend to tell her if she would like to be my friend, a week ago, and she said in an email ';Yeah, its not a big deal, I know hes a good person, besides, I already added him, tell him hello, bye.';





It was a lie, she did not add me on her myspace. 4 days after that, I added her, and she accepted me. I looked at her pictures and saw that she was enjoying herself. At first I was angry, not at her, but at myself, but now, I feel calm, like if something died inside me. Like if I needed to see those photos to be in peace.





Anyways, now that I have her in my myspace, should i write her anything or just leave her alone? After seeing those photos, first was angry, but now Im happy! =) I dont know why! But what should I do?PLEASE HELP! ADVICE! What should I do?
Don't bother with her anymore. She basically sucks.PLEASE HELP! ADVICE! What should I do?
ask her if she wanted to be in a serious relationship.


if she said no then you no why but if she said yes, then ask her is you were going to fast!!!!








that might work!
how long were you dating her? it sounds like you should at least have the right to know what happened..
Have you not thought that maybe the reason as to why you are happy is because all you subconsciencely needed to know was if she was having a hard time and regreting what she did. But you saw that she is ';back to life'; now and it gave you your answer. She does not seem to regret anything she did or have caused you, but is enjoying her time. You are happy and it is all that matters because you did nothing to her, it is your time to move along and enjoy YOUR time now. Then one of these days find a way to meet her. Catch up on things and ask her why. Even though you both have moved on. You have a right to know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment