Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hair help/advice.....?

i just wanted to know if its healthy if i wash my hair every day, maybe even twice a day. i just hear all over that its not healthy. and my hair is kinda thin.Hair help/advice.....?
i would shampoo your hair every other or even every three days. shampooing your hair everyday could dry out your hair . so the days you don't shampoo just rinse out your hair and condtion your tips .Hair help/advice.....?
you shouldn't


wash your hair everyday.


especially if you shampoo


everyday. shampooing everyday


could make your hair really really dry,


you could get split ends and your hair


will be unmanageable.


i advise you to stop washing your hair


hair everyday or twice a day.


and if you really need to wash your hair,


shampoo and condition one day, the next day you


condition, and the next day you just shampoo.


:)
Shampooing your hair every day can strip the hair of its natural oils. Do you have greasy or dry hair? Some people actually need to shampoo their hair every day. If you have dry hair, then you could skip a day without anyone noticing.





I usually shampoo my hair every other day (or if I use a lot of products on my hair the previous day) and condition every day.
It depends on your hair type, the humidity, and how much styling product you use on your hair.





If it's oily, washing your hair every day may be the right thing for you. However, excessive washing of your hair may dry out your scalp, which forces it to produce even more oil--thus making your hair even oilier. I have oily hair, but I do not wash it every day. On the days that I don't wash it, if my roots are looking gross but the rest of my hair looks fine, I'll use baby powder or hair powder like this one here:


http://www.beautyjunkiesunite.com/WP/200鈥?/a>





If you have normal/dry hair, every other day washing is great. Using a conditioner daily isn't a bad idea, just apply it sparingly to the roots.
If your a tween or teen with fine hair you can wash as much as you need. Don't wory because you hair is fine it gets the oil it needs. Do use conditioner but try not to put it on top of your hair where u see it getting oily. That also maybe the problem.
My hair gets oily if I don't wash it every day, Twice a day might be too much. If you are showering twice a day, try just wetting the hair, not washing it and see how that works.
If your hair is oily, washing it twice a day is fine, although it would be better to stick with washing it once a day. If your hair is dry, you're just drying it out in excess.
i dont think it's that healthy to wash your hair everyday,


more like every other day (that's what i do)
i jux know its not healthy to wash your hair everyday
  • no makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment