Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hi All! I need your help/advice.....?

Hi, I invested Rs 100000 in a close ended mutual fund last year. But now, I am in the middle of a financial crisis. I have defaulted a couple of my loans. I badly need this money. Is there any way, I can pay back the tax for the amount and retrieve the amount now, instead of waiting for 3 years???





BR


KarthickHi All! I need your help/advice.....?
ya u can the amt get by surrendering the policy. bt u wont get the full amt u invested. Better call 2 the insurance company where u invested or ur financial consultant for more details.Hi All! I need your help/advice.....?
First, if you have NSC, pledge it to bank, you will get 75% loan at 11-11.5%int.


Second, Pledge gold with the bank, it will be better than surrendering the mutual funds.
  • no makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment