Thursday, July 29, 2010

Should i say happy to my ex-boyfriend who cheated on me and were still friends. Need Help! Advice Please!!?

Because My ex-boyfriends birthday is coming up and he cheated on me 3 months ago but we still talk and I do not know if I should say Happy Birthday to him because we are only kinda friends and he has been a jerk to me lately. Need Help Advice Please!!!Should i say happy to my ex-boyfriend who cheated on me and were still friends. Need Help! Advice Please!!?
N0P3


hes an ***!!Should i say happy to my ex-boyfriend who cheated on me and were still friends. Need Help! Advice Please!!?
You're thinking too much about him. I say don't call him, but you can always send him an email that just says, ';Happy Birthday'; if it makes you feel better. Don't put anything else in the email; keep it neutral.
Do what ever you feel. If he has been that much of jerk don't even speak to him on his birthday.
If you talk to him that day you could, I guess. Maybe it's time to just cut off communications though if you're freaking out this much about whether of not to say happy birthday! I think you need space and time to heal.
ignore him sis!!
NOOOO!!!!!! Why should you go out of your way to wish him a happy anything? He didn't think of your feelings when he cheated on you did he? No. Now move on to someone who will be your best friend and boyfriend at the same time. It's out there and you will be appreciated, respected, and loved. Keep your self respect.
i say leave him alone if you are over.if you give him a gift he will think it is a ';special'; gift that means something more than what it really is....i say just say happy birthday and leave it at that.
why be friends with him ??? I'm guessing that your just a sucker for punishment and want to suffer more ??? he does not deserve to talk to you period... get it...
Nah he doesn't deserve anything happy right now. Sounds like you still have feelings for him. Let the jerk go- once a cheater always a cheater.
flick him off!
don't bother,he has been a jerk, like u said.*
No f him
yeah go ahead and say happy birthday why not? youve already admitted hes a butt. so youre not in denial about that. you still talk so you havent held him being a butt against him you know who your dealing with seems to me youve excepted him for the butt he is so why hold saying happy birthday you might as well you know you want too
why are girls so retarded? it's no wonder we didn't want you voting. Why would you even talk to a guy that has cheated on you? Because you are weak. Don't say Happy Birthday, in fact don't say anything. What the hell is wrong with you? It's not rocket science.
well yea i mean hes still a friend just dont like get all sexual on him
If you are friends, truly friends yes. A friend to me is someone I can count on in good times AND in bad. I can count on my ex in both cases but it doesn't sound like you can count on this clown for anything.
send him a happy birthday from you and the new guy you are dating,
No hes a ***....if you say happy bday thats leaving him think your ok with everything. Ignore him, he will realise your more serious about the break up...you shouldnt have to be friends with someone who would hurt you like that! friends dont hurt each other
its his birthday, be the better person and just text him happy birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment