Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need some help/advice...pls?

Im a filipina,21. and a member of dating site and there man who always email me even i dont email him back...and he called me twice a week...at first I dont really want answering his call so i turn off my cellphone every time i feel he will be calling.One of my sister told me that I need to talk to him cause he seems a nice guy.. but I dont know what to tell him or what to talk about when he call me again, I dont want to be rude...what will be the best thing to do in this situation?Need some help/advice...pls?
If you're a member of a dating site why don't you wanna answer to the guy's calls? Aren't a member of that site in order to know and (who knows) to date people?


What's the use of being a member and not accepting calls, e.mails? So cancel your membership!Need some help/advice...pls?
Keep it simple, ask him not to call, as you are not interested.


Send it in an email if you're afraid to tell him on the phone.


If he gets angry or rude, just hang up and block any further contacts from him
take things slow and tell him your shy through email so he understands, then eventually you two can talk on the phone if you feel comfortable enough after a few weeks
Why won't you talk to him??
How did he get your phone number?





Look, meeting people online is fine as long as you understand that not everyone who seems like a nice person really is a nice person. You would be very foolish to give personal information to someone you met online. You don't know what kind of person they really are. All you know is what they are telling you.





If you are not encouraging this man and he is still contacting you then you need to be very careful. Don't listen to your sister. Report him to the dating site. If they are legitimate and responsible they will contact him and ask him to stop contacting you.
ignore him

No comments:

Post a Comment