Saturday, July 31, 2010

What career would be good for me? Help me out w/ your advice!?

I'm 21. I'm at the most opportune time of my Life. I have my 2-year degree from a community college in General Ed. Now I need to know some broad areas or schools I should get into...





Here is what I really enjoy:





I really like funky modern type art, drawing it, engaging in it, doing funky scrapbook type fake magazine things.





I love piano- I like fun upbeat pop-sounding piano, not borin





I really really love being creative in so many different ways.


I think a Party Planner would be fun. Or something like a hair dresser/cosmetologist/makeup artist.


I kind of want to do something where I get to be active all day, moving around, NOT sitting stationary at a desk or office type job.,





I guess I really really like to be around creative souls-musically, artistically....I've always admired musicians and rock stars for being so out there


Mypersonality is:


friendly, kind of mild, but really intense. I feel things from the bottom of my heart-really hate stuff or really loveiWhat career would be good for me? Help me out w/ your advice!?
I think you'd be great as a personal business owner. You could open up an art cafe. That would allow you to be surrounded by modern art and you would constantly be around people who have similar interests. Owning the business may also allow you to plan parties if it became popular enough for people to want, say their birthday party or New Year's party at your shop. You could provide a place for indie bands to perform as well as pianist and such. It would put you in a position to be free and uninhibited with your decisions and allow you to choose how you want it to be. Money wise- you would probably not make a whole lot in the very beginning but once your place really got established- who knows?What career would be good for me? Help me out w/ your advice!?
fashion designer.
if ur into music and things like that u should look into a school called musicians institute www.mi.edu . they have a film school there in which u can apply ur creativity to and work with musicians. it may not be what u were looking for but its worth looking into.
fashion designer,radio host,interior design,or hairderesser/cosmotologist would be good
maybe a party planner would be good for you and if you like music you can play it or write but please do what you want
a highschool music or art teacher sounds good to me. you get to hang around students a few years younger than you, are on your feet, and you get to reach out to your students.
Party Planner because:





-you hire musicians [that takes care of the music part of you]


-you basically pick out the whole theme %26amp; help design it [the art part of you]


-you seem like a friendly person so you will be around people and this will keep you social.


-good pay and its SO fun!!! i want to become one =]
  • no makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment