Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need help/advice..?

My dad was in the hospital a couple days ago.


He's having black outs and bad back pains.


My dad is like my best friend and I feel really bad.


He can't drive, and he's really bummed about it.


What are some fun things we can do?


With the exception of his back pain..


please don't answer if you don't know


or have obvious answers like


read a book


or


watch a movie..





thank you.I need help/advice..?
Lift his spirits =)


Make him laugh.





Just as an example:


When my mum went into hospital for pneumonia,


(when she was discharged and at home)


me and my 4 siblings did a little funny lip syncing performance thingo to welcome her back home.


(haha kind of had to be there but it was hilarious)


Think about something to warm up the cold clinical feel


that hospitals have, maybe?








Kay so you said no watching movies or anything


but another way of doing something fun is getting


some of his favourite DVDs and taking it into his hospital


room maybe even renting a projector?? and projecting


some of his fave movies on a wall or something with popcorn


and munchies!








Do some baking for him!





Think of things that he likes!


Maybe some sport?


Make sure he has his paper everyday.





It's the little things that which perk him up.


Not too sure =)





Think outside of the box.I need help/advice..?
you can look at old family photos of when you were little with your dad. then you guys could tell funny stories, that would really make him laugh. you can cook/bake him something to eat, and you can invite other family members to visit him.
If his back hurts like hell.....


play video games?


board games


tick tak toe


watch funny videos on you tube


i hope he gets better,good luck =D

No comments:

Post a Comment