Thursday, July 29, 2010

Please Help ! advice needed?

We are trying to concieve since september. i had my last periods on 3rd oct and today its 23rd nov Still no periods. had 2 tests and doc asked me to wait till sat that is tommorrow. is it possible to miss periods .bcoz my cycle is like a clock . i still got negative. i am not stressed. i am just confused No weight gain, no diet changes . \So what can be reasons, i dont have any symptomsPlease Help ! advice needed?
im in practically the same position as you hun! Good luck!Please Help ! advice needed?
Besides the possibility of psychosomatic cycle stoppage you have to remember that the best tests take a few weeks to give accurate results.
Check out this website, it will help!
some it happens with our body, when it going thru major internal changes,,,it happens
Gods will is a good idea to solicite.and is a good start


Intercourse 3 times a day is a good effort.


Your mates aim is imortant too!!!!!!


His (Your mates) ';will'; to impregnate you is also neeeded.
Thinking your pregnant and wanting to be pregnant is enough to make your body act like it was, even enough to skip your period, or make it really late.
Your mind is a funny thing.Mind over matter. I am sure you have heard that so many times before.You want to be pregnant so bad that your body might just think it is because your mind subconsciously is telling your body that you are. That could explain the missed periods. I can give you another example of my own. I dated a younger man, and was so turned on by him that I started lactating because in my subconscious I knew he was younger than me. It was like my body was trying to nurture him like he was a young baby! Your mind is very powerful!
what you probably need to do is try to relax and take it off of your mind .the more you think about it the more you r stressing your self .just take a romantic vacation and forget about everything else for a while .the good lord knows when you are ready.
Ya i do the same, I havent had a period this month and normally have it the 7th but last month came 2 times and was on birth control before but got off the ones that made me sick so switched and doc wants me to wait till my period comes back to start meds but if you worry then your period probably wont come, and actually once your body even hits water, and your on your period, it stops till you get out the shower...Just talk to the doctor and if you cannot concieve try asking the doctor if sperm can be implanted in your eggs,

No comments:

Post a Comment