Thursday, July 29, 2010

HELP ~ Advice for after a Breakup?

OK, my situation is very complicated..My Girlfriend and I broke up right before Christmas after a year and a half of dating. The breakup was so fast and we talked about everything when she returned home after the holidays. We both had different agendas when it comes to our relationship and basically the convo came down to the fact that I wanted things in a relationship that she didn't think she could offer, emotionally and that I don't deserve her, that I need a girlfriend that will put me first and foremost, yada, yada, yada...We both love each other and she says she's in love with me but thinks we're at different places in our relationship? I'm only 4 years older than she is..She says she's going through a quarter life crisis but I'm not so sure...We went to dinner before New Years and decided to spend New Years Eve with each other. New Years Eve we had an incredible time Dressing up, a romantic dinner, laughs, and New Years sex?!?! WTF, oh man I'm confused.....The next day after an awesome brunch I dropped her off and we kissed and we didn't talk for two days..I ran into her unexpectedly at the gym that we both belong to, totally random, so we worked out together and had an awesome dinner after, felt weird but whatever, nothing romantic happened, she even texted me later that night. OK, to the present...2 days have passed without a word, she just texted me asking if I was going to my swim practice or if I wanted to workout with her tomorrow night, which in that case dinner will prob. follow, I'm confused, what are her intentions? I don't want to be friends or get into that category, should I still meet her for our workout?(we use to workout 3 days a week when we were dating) I don't know, should I meet her later in the week instead? I still care about this girl and I want to be in a relationship with her but I don't want to come off as all chummy you know? HELP, What do I do? She's obviously making an effort to want to see me but is it just as friends? I'm a no go on Friends...HELP ~ Advice for after a Breakup?
She seems to only be friends with her. If you don't want that, then you should try to stop hanging out with her. Don't always be available when she needs you. Meet her later in the week. Don't text her, let her come to you. Good luck.HELP ~ Advice for after a Breakup?
Email us聽YOUR best break-up story, and we will send you a FREE Wake Up To A Break Up 100% cotton t-shirt with one of these slogans:


';It's Not You, It's Me',';You Deserve Better';,';Let's Just Be Friends';


Include聽your mailing address (we won't publish)聽and your size (S,M,L) in your email.


While supplies last.

No comments:

Post a Comment