Thursday, July 29, 2010

Help/advice needed, read details to find out situation.?

okaii so basically the other night i was ment to come home at like 10.30 but i ended up staying at my mates house whole nite yea, i stayed cause the reason my dad gave was that he didnt know my friend so he didnt want me staying there. but with that excuse he doesnt know like any of my friends but lets me stay at their houses all the time. anyway now im grounded until i dont know when basically until they get my trust back, so my parents treating me like a little kid now and its ******* annoying. my friend said to me that i should just not listen to the grounding **** and go out and see mates anyway, what are they going to do, ground you more, thats clearly affective. and its not like they can lock me up in a cage or anything.


so basically yeaa what should i do, should i wait the grounding out or just go see mates and stuff, besides new years in a couple of days i dont wanna be home for that.


and my birthday in like a week i wanna be out with mates for that too.Help/advice needed, read details to find out situation.?
listen to your dad he is right if you listen to your mate you are heading for trouble your friends can leave you anytime they want your dad won't- so listen to himHelp/advice needed, read details to find out situation.?
Your a little lying brat. I feel bad for your parents who are just trying to protect you. They give you love and you betray their trust. Your shaping up to be a nice person there, aren't you?
VVV thats harshhh





ive been throught that, well try earning their trust back because i tried the other way out (just ignoring them) it dosnt work.





You may have fun for that night but when you get home you will go through hell and back, or atleast i did.


i would say get their trust back and their will be plenty of time to have fun later.


Your parents are trying to do whats best for you.


Show them you have learned your lesson and that it ownt happen again, if you can show them that before new years and your birthday then you can still have fun.


just have a little respect for your parents, it pays off in the end, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment