Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need help! ADVICE?

I'm now in 8th grade. My only best friend moved away and I don't have anyone to hang out with anymore. But I don't think that's part of the real problem. I don't mind being alone. I'm lagging behind in my studies cuz part of me just procrastinating and part of me can't concentrate. I have doubts about my own straightness and I'm really afraid. I used to be an A student. I also can't meet anyone's eyes. I NEED HELP!I need help! ADVICE?
i know it's difficult to sit and revise for 5 hours like some people do!


maybe you should do 2 hours each day and do clarify with your teachers whenever you have doubts!


try to open up to more people and even if you can't find another best friends, there would be good friends in times of need!


take care alright!I need help! ADVICE?
THERAPY.
it will pass don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment