Sunday, July 25, 2010

I'm 17 and need some education advice can someone please help ?

I'm 17 I like helping people I want to know how can I get into some classes on criminal justice or phycology i want to become a phycologist or work for the SVU is there any classes I cab take for like an erly start ?? plz helpI'm 17 and need some education advice can someone please help ?
Some universities offer a





Crimiology and Forensic studies course





or


Crimiology and criminal law studies





I want to take the forensic course when i go to universityI'm 17 and need some education advice can someone please help ?
Some community colleges allow high school seniors to take classes at their campus. You have to check with the local schools.





Criminal justice- well, I'm not too fond of it. But you like helping people, so you might like it. Chances are you'll be a caseworker, working with parolees. They don''t show up, need a pee-test, have excuses why their not working. Not for me.





Psychologists need a PhD to work with patients. That's a lot of school, but if you enjoy it, it won't seem like work. Any other degree in psychology does not work with patients.





You can take psychology in high school, but most of the criminal justice work is strictly college level.





Hope you get what you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment