Thursday, July 29, 2010

Help! advice... please.?

okay so the guy i like and I got into a huge argument! and it didn't go over very well... he got very mad when the guy who likes me(I liked him in the beginning of the year) sat by me... and we started talking. The guy I currently like started yelling at me and said I walk weird and My chin looks like it just sits on my face! I found it offensive so I ended our friendship... I talked to his friend about what had happened and he said not to worry about it because he really likes me... But now I am really worrying! I am so confused! should I stay with him? or should I date/like someone else? HELP please. :*(Help! advice... please.?
Don't stay with him


if he is pointing out your flaws he's not worth it!


Date a guy who treats you right, this one obviously doesn't


Not worth it, if you've already had an argument and your not even dating imagine what the relationship would be likeHelp! advice... please.?
Ahhh! Too much drama!


Date someone because you like them.


If they don't respect you ~ drop them, and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment