Saturday, July 31, 2010

Kissing Advice....Need Help...?

I need some advice about kissing... My potential bf is experienced, and I'm NOT... I've went out with him before and I really like him... But the first time we went out, I had my first kiss... And he was in control a lot... I had no idea what to do... But, we are talking again and eventually we are planning to go out... I need some kissing advice... Ways to keep him coming back... Thanks!Kissing Advice....Need Help...?
Believe it or not, kissing comes naturally. You get the hang of it once you are attracted to someone. If you are with the right person, it doesn't even matter at first because you will be feeling so great anyway. Sure you can practice on a pillow, but until your lips touch his it won't feel the same. If you two are meant to be everything will honestly just fall into place hon. So relax and good luck!Kissing Advice....Need Help...?
i like to nibble on their lower lip.or softly lick it with my tongue. it drives my boyfriend wild, he says my kisses make his mouth water.
dont worry, its not up to the girl to be good.. ;)
go with the floww :)
  • no makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment