Saturday, July 31, 2010

Careers advice. Please help me.......?

I am really clueless at the moment about what I want to do.


I am in my last few years at school and I think I need to decide a path. I really want to go to university, but there probably isn't any point unless i am aiming for a certain career.





So my question is. What are some good careers out there?


Do you have one that you enjoy?Careers advice. Please help me.......?
What subject are you good at? Do you like writing? Are you a people person? You might consider going into Public Relations. There's a variety of positions available for that and if you're going on to higher education, you could major in communications. Basically people in PR help construct positive images of their clients/organizations in the media. You write copy, press releases, arrange photo-ops, hang out and schmooze with high profile people and if you're into art you could even do the graphics for brochures.

No comments:

Post a Comment