Thursday, July 29, 2010

PLEASE HELP ADVICE? I finally found the one I thought would be it, he has the job, the smarts ect BUT THEN

we kissed and it was gross....like the worst kiss Ive ever had. Hes attractive, nice, smart, a gentleman but it was like kissing I dont know it was just icky.......Any advice? Am I crazy????PLEASE HELP ADVICE? I finally found the one I thought would be it, he has the job, the smarts ect BUT THEN
it takes 2 people to kiss. Kissing can be improved be patient but i don't understand why your acting like that one bad kiss has made you change your mind about being with him. Look at all the good things you just said about him. PLEASE HELP ADVICE? I finally found the one I thought would be it, he has the job, the smarts ect BUT THEN
it really does depend on age! no joke. if your in your early teens like me then don't let that bother you. kissing isnt the only part of a relationship. EVER!! if you love him then why would you dump him? wierd advice...
break up with that slobery kissing machine
if you didn't feel the sparks then mayb hes not the right one
What are you? 12?

No comments:

Post a Comment